1 vaginal cleansing per day for 2-3 days according to your gynaecologist’s instructions. Any other intravaginal product is applied at least after 30 minutes.
Information for use:
- Snap off the stripped safety cap, by pushing with your thumb and unlock (like you do with pharmaceutical ampoules).
- Pull the nozzle upwards until you hear a “click”.
- Check that the safety valve is open by squeezing gently the bottle.
- If it hasn’t been opened, pull the nozzle again upwards.
- Gently and carefully insert the nozzle into vagina, preferably in a sitting or standing position.
- Adjust the direction of the nozzle and squeeze the bottle to cleanse the vagina.
EXTERNAL USE- GYNAECOLOGICALLY TESTED
Not to be used in case of allergy to any of the product ingredients or after the expiration date. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not exist.
Medical Device. Always read the product label and instructions, before use. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist.